Re: Tool for document management

On Sep 26, 2007, at 11:31 PM, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 21:31:32 -0400, Douglas A Tutty
<dtutty@porchlight.ca> said:

Here's my personal letter template. ...

Thanks, those give me a nice starting point.

LaTeX is really a godsend for geeks like me with poor artistic skills. It gives me a set of nice, safe, acceptable-looking layouts so I don't have to worry about fonts and margins. I no longer long for the days when it was acceptable to buzz something out in 12-point Elite on a 9-pin dot matrix printer and tear off the tractor feed strips. ;)