Re: Debian may lose a user

* s. keeling <keeling@nucleus.com> [2007 Sep 26 04:27 -0500]:
> Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net>:
> >  Mike Bird wrote:
> > >
> > > We're all volunteers here.  You too.  If you find time I guess
> > > some of us would appreciate your posting links to the previous
> >
> >  I was deliberately not posting the problems, since that
> >  might look like a complaint. I'm not trying to get action.
>
> Argh!  We're Debian.  We're trying to get action!
>
> fsck it!  groups.google.com --> Mike.McCarty@sbcglobal.net site:lists.debian.org
>
> Plenty of stuff, lots of replies and multipost threads.  Can't see any
> bug reports.  Guess it's off to the BTS to search there.  Drat.
>
> How 'bout that?  Search of the BTS for submitter reports no reports
> found.  Huh?  What address did you submit them from?

Hmmmm, methinks the emperor has no clothes.  ;-)

Mr. McCarty wore out his welcome with me sometime back when I made an
honest effort to help and was dismissed.  This thread makes me think
Mr. McCarty may be playing the part of a troll.  YMMV.

> Btw, THIS IS ALL VOLUNTEER WORK HERE.  fyi.

Yup.  And I for one appreciate our Debian Volunteer Overlords.  ;-)

> Debian, on the other hand, I do care about and want to help fixing
> anything I can.  *Lots* of others in this thread are saying the same
> thing.  "Problem?  What problem?  I can't see it!  Where is it?"
>
> Nobody can fix what they can't even see.  You're not helping.

Trolling, perhaps?

- Nate >>

  Amateur radio exams; ham radio; Linux info @  | free since January 1998.
             http://www.qsl.net/n0nb/           |  "Debian, the choice of