Re: Debian may lose a user

Nate Bargmann wrote:
Plenty of stuff, lots of replies and multipost threads.  Can't see any
bug reports.  Guess it's off to the BTS to search there.  Drat.

How 'bout that?  Search of the BTS for submitter reports no reports
found.  Huh?  What address did you submit them from?

Hmmmm, methinks the emperor has no clothes.  ;-)

Hey, that's pretty pejorative. I TOLD you I don't use
Debian. I didn't submit from my machine. So it isn't in
my name, is it?

How about engaging brain before starting mouth?

Mr. McCarty wore out his welcome with me sometime back when I made an
honest effort to help and was dismissed.  This thread makes me think

Well, I don't recall that, but if I did, then I'm sorry.

Mr. McCarty may be playing the part of a troll.  YMMV.

Not at all.

Trolling, perhaps?

No. It seems likely that she will blast Debian, and I just didn't
want to "disappear" off the list with no explanation, and thought
that some explanation might aid the group.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.