Re: [OT] A significant negative impact on Linux's popularity?

On 16 Jul, David Brodbeck wrote:

> On Jul 16, 2007, at 3:25 PM, William Pursell wrote:
>> If you make
>> a right turn (assuming you live where they drive on the
>> right hand side of the road) and take out a cyclist that
>> you didn't see passing you on the right in a cycle lane,
>> I hope you get a jail sentence.  (Not you personally, but
>> apparently I still have a lot of pent up hostility to
>> all the jokers who've endangered my life on the road.)
>
> People who make right turns without a right head check should be
> sentenced to drive on Minneapolis freeways.  Since in many places
> there buses are allowed to use the right shoulder during rush hour,
> they will eventually be taken out by a city bus while attempting to
> exit, thus removing them from the gene pool. ;)

Unfortunately, not necessarily before they procreate, so natural
selection may not occur. :-)

-Chris

|   Christopher Judd, Ph. D.                      judd@wadsworth.org   |

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It
is intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or
from someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.