Debian not auto mount my CDs / DVDs

Hi all,

I just switched from Fedora to Debian, so I am totally a newbie to Debian. Now I have one problem: my Debian (Gnome) does not automatically mount any of my inserted CDs/DVDs, even I installed gnome-volume-manager already, and the Mount removable media when inserted as well as Browse removable media when inserted in Removable Drives and Media Preferences are checked. When I used Fedora, that is enough for auto-mounting media. But this seems not to be enough in Debian, or am I missing something?

Note that my NTFS mobile drive is mounted automatically when plugged in USB port. The mounting issue is just for media (CD, DVD).

Any body helps please :)

Thanks,

KC.