Re: Debian not auto mount my CDs / DVDs

It seems that there is a problem of the current version of hal on my system. When I insert CD/DVDs, I am sure something is recognized there, because my XP in my Virtual Box reads bootable CD just fine. The only thing is Debian does not create an icon on my Desktop and mounts it in some folder.

I googled and read some posts, and most of them concerned about hal. Anybody experienced the same thing as me?

KC.