Re: How to check if a DVD is damaged?

On Sun, 8 Jul 2007 18:45:56 +0000
"Manon Metten" <manon.metten@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Manon,

> Everything GSpace uploads appears as a normal e-mail (empty) with an

Ah, I see. I don't know why, but I got the feeling that anything
uploaded by the GSpace plugin would be handled differently, and would
_not_ appear as an email.  That was one of the reasons for my concerns.

> So for me, there's nothing to be worried about. The only thing of
> concern could be Google discontinuing GMail or maybe discarding all
> my mail. But I don't think that's likely to happen very soon.

Shutting down GMail isn't likely, that's true.

--
 Regards  _

We're going to hell anyway, let's travel first class
Saturday Night - Kaiser Chiefs