Re: How to check if a DVD is damaged?

On Sat, 7 Jul 2007 20:46:06 +0000
"Manon Metten" <manon.metten@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Manon,

> Right. You could also consider using GSpace. That's what I do with

You are joking, right?  GSpace depends *entirely* on the goodwill of
Google.  GSpace isn't endorsed by Google, and can disappear without
warning, if Google make any (un)suitable changes to their system.  Even
the people that created it don't place that much faith in it.  This
taken from their "Legal issues";

<quote>
This extension may be discontinued at any point. we shall not be held
responsible for the discontinuation of this extention.
</quote>

For that reason alone I wouldn't consider it even as a tertiary backup.

It wouldn't be quite so bad if it were a paid for solution, but even
they are subject to problems of control.  Or rather, lack of it, from
the user's point of view.

--
 Regards  _

A friend of a friend he got beaten