Re: How to check if a DVD is damaged?

Hi Brad,

On 7/7/07, Brad Rogers <brad@fineby.me.uk> wrote:

When backing up to CD, my preference is to make two copies.  On disks
from two different (but high quality) companies.  That way, I hope I
greatly reduce the risk of suffering problems from a bad batch of disks.

At least one of those disks is kept off site, too;  It's pointless
having backups next to a computer that gets burnt in a fire.

Right. You could also consider using GSpace. That's what I do with some
data I really don't wanna lose. I encrypt it with GPG and just upload it to
my gmail account. ATM it has a capacity of 2,8 GB per account. And you
can have as many gmail accounts as you want.

Just open a gmail account ( gmail.google.com) and install the GSpace plug-in
for Iceweasel. Then you can upload files to your account just as easily as
copying files on your HD.

Manon.