Re: lenny comfortable yet?

system), I've got lots of room.  OTOH, Stuff just takes up more and more
memory.  OTOH, there are no other hands (from __Fiddler_on_the_Roof__)

That's been the case. I started on a 386sx with 4 megs of ram :).
I already use TexLive.  What happened to your / partition?  How small
was it.  Is it only / or is it everything but swap and /home?

I have a 5 gig root partition, includes everything except swap, home, tmp and var.

I can understand that anything like a dvi viewer may want Tex stuff but
not KDE in general.

kdvi though, and  ISTR that it was brought in with  kde.

Running aptitude show, it seems that kdvi is part of kdegraphics and it has dependencies on
some portions of texlive.

Doug.