Re: lenny comfortable yet?

Hi Douglas,

Douglas Allan Tutty <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:
>I know that, just like mutual funds, past performance does not guarantee
>future performance, but what has the experience been like for
>non-developers over the past couple of months?  Do people think that
>Lenny is ready for a desktop run by a knowledgeable user?

I wouldn't call myself a "knowledgeable" user, but except this really
annoying bug in Metacity (#427406), I have no problems running
Claws-Mail, Opera, Flash, Pidgin, a whole Gnome Desktop Environment
and everything else a usual user needs, in Testing/Unstable.

Greetings,

Claudius
--
Mail:    x2017_2007@nurfuerspam.de ICQ:               224491597  ,= ,-_-. =.