Re: console keymap and console-setup
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: console keymap and console-setup
- From: Tyler Smith <email@example.com>
- Date: 31 May 2007 21:38:24 GMT
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <20070530063920.GA8270@cromwell.tmiaf> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070530141019.GA13866@localhost> <email@example.com> <465DB486.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20070531202953.GB14417@localhost>
On 2007-05-31, Florian Kulzer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> I think that in the end console-setup uses the definitions in
> /etc/default/console-setup, which have a syntax similar to the keyboard
> section in xorg.conf, e.g.
> Can you achieve your custom keyboard layout like that? (The above works
> for me, but I never tried any fancy stuff with console-setup's keyboard
The documentation for console-setup is very sketchy, and basically
just says use the same options you use for your xorg.conf. Well, I've
done that, and it still doesn't work. This is very frustrating.
Thanks for your suggestions though!