Re: File Notes

On 5/30/07, Manon Metten <manon.metten@gmail.com> wrote:
That's probably the case. As for the file notes (ie. comments), that's the
one thing in GNU/Linux I miss the most. On the other hand, it's an
incredible sophisticated OS, so I'll find a workaround. Or maybe I'll ask
the devs of ext3 to consider implementing file notes, as they are so very
useful.

Thanks for your reply,

Greetings, Manon.

Hi Manon,
Can you detail a bit about this file notes t hign a bit more? What all
does it let you do? Does it have to be in the FS only? Can it not be a
software package?

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.