Re: File Notes

Hi Kelly,

On 5/30/07, Kelly Clowers <kelly.clowers@gmail.com> wrote:

... As for the CD, it must be using Rock Ridge extensions with
Amiga extensions ...

The Linux iso9960 (CD filesystem) driver supports Rock Ridge but
it may not support Amiga extensions (I suspect it does not).

That's probably the case. As for the file notes (ie. comments), that's the one thing in GNU/Linux I miss the most. On the other hand, it's an incredible sophisticated OS, so I'll find a workaround. Or maybe I'll ask the devs of ext3 to consider implementing file notes, as they are so very useful.

Thanks for your reply,

Greetings, Manon.