Re: File Notes

Hi Deboo,

On 5/30/07, Deboo ^ <knowledgeful@gmail.com> wrote:

Can you detail a bit about this file notes thing a bit more? What all
does it let you do? Does it have to be in the FS only? Can it not be a
software package?

An AmigaDOS file note surely is a file system thing, it's certainly no software package, although I can use some DOS commands to read/write a file note (LIST, FILENOTE).