Re: xterm fonts

On 5/23/07, Mumia W.. <paduille.4061.mumia.w+nospam@earthlink.net> wrote:
On 05/22/2007 07:26 PM, Deboo ^ wrote:

> Another odd thing happened. Now when I start X, in the fluxbox menu,
> there is only one Wrkspace, not the default 4 and I have to recreate
> the other three everytime. How do I do this auto?
>
> Regards,
> Deboo

That's definitely strange. Something has been foobared in your fluxbox
configuration; I suggest quitting X and wiping the ~/.fluxbox/
directory. Note: I don't have fluxbox installed, but I think I remember
that it put its files into ~/.fluxbox/

This happened after I reinstalled after purging fluxbox, along with
all it's configs, even ~/.fluxbox/

And I reinstalled more than 4 times, everytime same effect. I had to
reinstall because all fluxbox menus had vanished.

What's better than fluxbox? I'd like to trash fluxbox and get
something that works OOB and is easily configurable and doesn't give
much headaches and atleast works   if reinstalled, in case of
problems.

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.