Re: [OT] The record industry, RIAA and US law

Michelle Konzack wrote:
> Am 2007-05-11 10:48:06, schrieb Joe Hart:
>> On the other hand, how can one pro actively stop a band of terrorists?
>
> Interesting...
>
> Where are the terrorists?
> Some of the 23 911-Terrosts are definitivly alive.
>
> If they are alive, then they have nothing to do with 911 and now what?
>
> You consider them as terrorists because they as Arabs?

I said nothing about the nationalities of the terrorists.  I have
nothing against people of any religion, as long as they aren't trying to
force their religion on me.  AFAIK, there are terrorists in almost every
nation and it says nothing of their faith or their ethnicity.

>> I don't know about you, but I would rather not be blown up by a suicide
>> bomber, and I do know that it is impossible to stop someone from
>> inflicting damage if they are intent in going down in flames.  Sure, one
>> can minimize the damage, but there is damage nevertheless.
>
> They where suicid bombers in Irak before the USA took over the power?
>
> Please read the studies of the international Red Cross and the UNESCO.
> The suicid bombers are 90% no terroists.  These mens and womens have
> lost there families because the USA hav killed them amd now the SB
> trying to defeat there country with methods they are available.

See above.
>> What really fears me is that it is just a matter of time before one
>> group of radicals gets access to WMD and I pray they don't send them my way.
>
> Right, - and it is already to late.  The USA have over 46800 nuks/WMD's.
>
> I pray for a real Nuke-Accident in the USA so they are wake up or fuck
> them self.  I hope someone break into the american Nuklear-Defense-
> Network and activate some nuks for self-destruction.

You're really showing your colors by that statement.  Yes, we already
know that you are quite ant-American, but to actually hope for a nuclear
attack?  Be real.  How can you claim to be so against war by wishing
something like that occurring?

Yes, you may think the United States is governed by a group of radicals,
but that is not what I was referring to, nor has AFAIK, anyone that has
any say in the matter suggested the use of WMD in the area, although it
may solve a lot of problems, it would create even more.

Joe