Re: [OT] The record industry, RIAA and US law

On Fri, May 18, 2007 at 02:03:31PM -0500, Cybe R. Wizard wrote:
> Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de>  said:
> > I pray for a real Nuke-Accident in the USA so they are wake up or fuck
> > them self.  I hope someone break into the american Nuklear-Defense-
> > Network and activate some nuks for self-destruction.
>
> Anger I understand but bitterness to the point of wishing death upon
> innocents?  Get over it!

No.  We should be tolerant.  Just like we should be tolerant who with
death on innocents and then carry out their wishes by strapping bombs to
themselves or to children.  I mean, really, we must all be tolerant.

Regards,

-Roberto (tongue planted firmly in cheek)

--
Roberto C. Sánchez
http://people.connexer.com/~roberto