Re: [OT] Postfix - STARTTLS problem: 454 4.3.0 TLS not available due to local problem

Deboo ^ wrote:
> On 5/17/07, Mihira Fernando <mihiratheace@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> did you install :
>> # libsasl2 (the Cyrus SASL library)
>> # libsasl2-modules (the mechanisms for the SASL library)
>> # libsasl2-modules-sql
>
> Yes I have these installed. Except that the sql one I didn't have but
> installed just now. Still same problem. What is that sql lib needed
> for?
No need to install libsasl2-modules-sql unless you use a SQL backend.

>> comment this out for the moment. you can re enable it once everything is
>> working as expected.
>
> How would I know it is working without these lines uncommented?
not all the lines. Comment just this line : smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes

>> Also show logs of the reported error.
>
> I could see only these lines containing TLS in the mail.log:
>
> May 17 13:00:39 debiansite postfix/smtpd[4892]: warning: TLS library
> problem: 4892:error:140B0009:SSL
> routines:SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file:PEM lib:ssl_rsa.c:669:
> May 17 13:00:39 debian postfix/smtpd[4892]: cannot load RSA
> certificate and key data
Does user postfix have access to the key file ?

--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break