Re: [OT] Postfix - STARTTLS problem: 454 4.3.0 TLS not available due to local problem

On 5/17/07, Mihira Fernando <mihiratheace@gmail.com> wrote:

You got a TLS issue. What's your Postfix setup (OS, Postfix version,
pluggins) ? also show output of postconf -n

OS: Debian Etch Stable
Postfix ver: 2.3.8-2+b1

Here's the output from postconf -n:

alias_database = hash:/etc/aliases
alias_maps = hash:/etc/aliases
broken_sasl_auth_clients = yes
command_directory = /usr/sbin
config_directory = /etc/postfix
default_privs = nobody
home_mailbox = Maildir/
inet_interfaces = all
mail_owner = postfix
mail_spool_directory = /var/mail
mailbox_size_limit = 0
mydestination = $myhostname, loaclhost.$mydomain $mydomain
mydomain = example.com
myhostname = myhost.example.com
mynetworks_style = subnet
myorigin = $mydomain
recipient_delimiter = +
smtpd_enforce_tls = yes
smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
permit_sasl_authenticated	permit_mynetworks	reject_unauth_destination
smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = $mydomain
smtpd_tls_CAfile = /etc/postfix/cacert.pem
smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes
smtpd_tls_cert_file = /etc/postfix/newcert.pem
smtpd_tls_key_file = /etc/postfix/newreq.pem
smtpd_tls_loglevel = 3
smtpd_tls_received_header = yes
smtpd_tls_session_cache_timeout = 36005
smtpd_use_tls = yes
tls_random_source = dev:/dev/urandom

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.