Re: [OT] Postfix - STARTTLS problem: 454 4.3.0 TLS not available due to local problem

Deboo ^ wrote:
> Sorry about postign here. I'm neither gettign a response to my posts
> from the postfix-users list nor getting any mail from the list even
> though I am subscribed since 2 years. I subscribed again and still not
> got a rely from the majordomo address. I remember having faced this
> problem 2 years ago too when I tried to subscribe. I hope someone here
> will help even though the problem isn't debian related.
>
> I'm getting the above error when I try to telnet in to my newly
> installed/configured postfix with TLS.
>
> I searched on google for this exact error but didn't get any solution.
> Just 4 - 5 pages with this error and no solution. I got the info that
> this problem is due to the certs. I double checked the paths to the
> certs and all is fine. So why this problem? Can
> someone help?
You got a TLS issue. What's your Postfix setup (OS, Postfix version,
pluggins) ? also show output of postconf -n

--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break