Re: [OT] Postfix - STARTTLS problem: 454 4.3.0 TLS not available due to local problem

On 5/18/07, Mihira Fernando <mihiratheace@gmail.com> wrote:

>> comment this out for the moment. you can re enable it once everything is
>> working as expected.

> How would I know it is working without these lines uncommented?
not all the lines. Comment just this line : smtpd_tls_auth_only = yes

done

Does user postfix have access to the key file ?

I chowned the postfix directory to user postfix and still it's the same thing.

Should I regenerate the keys?

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.