Re: [OT] Postfix - STARTTLS problem: 454 4.3.0 TLS not available due to local problem

On Thu, May 17, 2007 at 02:54:34PM +0530, Deboo ^ wrote:
> On 5/17/07, Mihira Fernando <mihiratheace@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >did you install :
> ># libsasl2 (the Cyrus SASL library)
> ># libsasl2-modules (the mechanisms for the SASL library)
> ># libsasl2-modules-sql
>
> Yes I have these installed. Except that the sql one I didn't have but
> installed just now. Still same problem. What is that sql lib needed
> for?

It is only necessary if you plan to use lookups against a SQL server of
some sort for users, passwords, aliases and the like.  If you are not
doing that it is better to just remove it.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sánchez