Re: Problem installing Debian Lenny "Failed to install base system"

On 4/21/07, Michael Pobega <pobega@gmail.com> wrote:
Just a quick note, top-posting is generally frowned upon here (I purged
the rest of the topic from this message because it was becoming a
complicated mess, too much for me to fix).

> Scott Huey wrote:
> Michael,
>
> How do I restart the installation after I've made the changes you
> indicated?
>
> Scott Huey

The installer should continue once you do that, try doing it before you
actually install anything and then the installer should run normally,
without complaining about a debootstrap script missing.

--
http://digital-haze.net/~pobega/ - My Website
If programmers deserve to be rewarded for creating innovative