Problem installing Debian Lenny "Failed to install base system"

I'm trying to install Debian Lenny on my computer using the CD. (I
burned all 22 CDs, because I'm not hooked to the internet just yet.) I
was running Debian Etch on the computer before.

I get through the first portion of the installation, including the
partitioning of the hard drive, when the installation crashes.

The error message I get is:

Base System Installation Error
The debootstra program exited with an error (return value 1)

Failed to install the base system
The base system installatio into /target/ failed.

Is there a way for me to fix this problem? Do I need to download the
ISO for the first CD in the installation again? Should I file a bug
report?

Its odd that I can't install Debian on a computer that was just
running Debian. :]

Thanks so much for the help. I'd love to try out the updated Debian
this weekend.

Scott Huey