Re: Problem installing Debian Lenny "Failed to install base system"

Michael,

How do I restart the installation after I've made the changes you indicated?

Scott Huey

On 4/21/07, Redefined Horizons <redefined.horizons@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you for that tip Michael.

How do I jump to a virtual terminal?
Should I file a bug report for the problem that I am having with the installer?

Scott Huey