Re: Postfix-Sender and recipient restriction problem

Hi again.

I configured courier-imap with "authuserdb" and change imapd file.I added user with userdb command and  gave password .I tried login mail account successfully.saslbd username and mail account username is same now.

deneme@ abc.def mail account's username is "deneme@ abc.def" and password is "1234"
deneme@ abc.def mail account's sasl username is "deneme@ abc.def" and password is "1234"

mail.log:

server imaplogin: LOGIN, user=deneme@ abc.def, ip=[::ffff:x.y.z.k], protocol=IMAP

and main.cf like below:

smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_sender_login_mismatch check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_login
_maps reject_unknown_sender_domain warn_if_reject reject_non_fqdn_sender reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch reject_unlisted_sender reject_unverified_sender

but still I have error:

Sender address rejected: not owned by user deneme@ abc.def; from=<deneme@ abc.def> to=< deneme2@ abc.def> proto=ESMTP helo=<[ x.y.z.k]>

why i have this error although sasl username and imap username are same ?

If you help me,I will be happy.

Thanks.