Re: Postfix-Sender and recipient restriction problem

Semih Gokalp wrote:
> main.cf <http://main.cf>:
[snip]
> mydestination = server.abc.def, localhost.abc.def, localhost, abc.def
> myhostname = server.abc.def
> mynetworks = 127.0.0.0/8, 192.168.0.0/24, 192.168.1.0/24
> myorigin = abc.def
> receive_override_options = no_address_mappings
> recipient_delimiter = +
> relayhost =
> smtp_sasl_auth_enable = yes
> smtp_sasl_password_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sasl_passwd
> smtp_sasl_security_options = noanonymous
> smtp_tls_note_starttls_offer = yes
> smtp_use_tls = yes
> smtpd_banner = $myhostname ESMTP $mail_name (Debian/GNU)
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated
> check_relay_domains rej ect_unauth_destination check_recipient_access
> hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access
um.. since postfix allows sasl authenticated & mynetworks to relay mail,
mail sent from either of these accounts are able to send mail to users
that are rejected in the recipient_access file.

change it to the following to stop receiving mail from anyone [1]

[snip]

> smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_unknown_sender_domain warn_if_reject
> reject_n on_fqdn_sender check_sender_access
> hash:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps
This one works for SASL authenticated users only and the map file should
have the following format [2]

[snip]

> Mihira I am sorry for wrong mail.All mail users are in same domain.
No problem, just send replies to the list. If there's some mistake in my
replies or if there are better ways to solve your problem others can
point them out if the replies are always sent to the list.

[1]
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_recipient_access
hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access, permit_sasl_authenticated,
check_relay_domains reject_unauth_destination

[2]
/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps
user1@yourdomain.com	OK
user2@yourdomain.com	REJECT

Always reload postfix after a change in the main.cf and check with
postconf -n to see if the changes were applied properly.

Mihira.
--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break