Re: Postfix-Sender and recipient restriction problem

Semih Gokalp wrote:
> I have already visit postfix offical site and I applied it but still I
> have a problem.I sent mail to group about my problem after check postfix
> offical site ok.
>
> I want to some mail account can send mail and some mail account receive
> mail from other mail address.
Are these users all in te same domain or different domains ?

Can you post the output of postconf -n

And please send replies only to the mail list.

Mihira.
--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break