Re: Postfix-Sender and recipient restriction problem

Thanks Mihira very thanks.It works like  below:

------------------------------
smtpd_recipient_restrictions = check_recipient_access hash:/etc/postfix/recipient_access reject_unlisted_recipient check_relay_domains reject_anunth_destination reject_unverified_recipient reject_unknown_recipient_domain reject_unauth_destination

smtpd_sender_login_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps
smtpd_reject_unlisted_sender = yes
smtpd_reject_unlisted_recipient = yes

smtpd_sender_restrictions =  check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps reject_unknown_sender_domain warn_if_reject reject_non_fqdn_sender reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch reject_unlisted_sender reject_unverified_sender reject_sender_login_mismatch
------------------------------

I configure mail server for  smtp authentication and I added some parametres like below:

smtpd_sasl_auth_enable = yes
smtpd_sasl_local_domain = abc.def

and  smtpd.conf contains:

# *** sasldb ***

pwcheck_method: auxprop
mech_list:digest-md5 cram-md5

# *********************************

and I added user  sasldb2  like  below:

# saslpasswd2 -c -u abc.def -a smtpauth <username>

and write

# sasldblistusers2

<username>@abc.def: userPassword

and telnet to mail server

# telnet <mail server> 25

ehlo <mailserver>

250-server.abc.def
250-PIPELINING
250-SIZE 10240000
250-VRFY
250-ETRN
250-STARTTLS
250-AUTH DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5
250-AUTH=DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5
250 8BITMIME

and change sender_recipient_restriction like below:

smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_sender_login_mismatch check_sender_access hash:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps reject_unknown_sender_domain warn_if_reject reject_non_fqdn_sender reject_unauthenticated_sender_login_mismatch reject_unlisted_sender reject_unverified_sender

in short,I moved "reject_sender_login_mismatch" at the top of list.

and create mail account on client with thunderbird and evolution. on thunderbird configure smtp server setting and I DIDNT click "security and authentication" checkbox.

and I tried send mail other mail account.

mail server alert(1)  me
"Sender address reject:not logged in <mailadress@abc.def>...."

Its NORMALLY ok.

and I clicked "security and authentication" checkbox and wrote username and password.I wrote username without @ abc.def  because of smtpd_sasl_local_domain = abc.def !

and tried again send mail.

Alert(2) is
"Sender address reject:not own by user <mailadress@abc.def> please verify mail address.....".

Open mail.log files and check it.

Sender address rejected: not owned by user mailaddress@abc.def; from=<mailaddress@abc.def> to=<mailaddress2@abc.def> proto=ESMTP helo=<[ x.y.z.k]>

I am using courier-imap and each users account username is  <username> NOT <username@abc.def>

Problem is: account username and sasldb username NOT same.

courier-imap use authmodulelist="authpam authcram".I cant use "@" unix username and  sasldb want to @ abc.def  so  courier username ans sasldb username never be same.

I think I have to user authmodulelist="authuserdb" so what do you think about this ?

If you have different idea or solve without use authmodulelist="authuserdb" .Please share with me.

Thanks all.