Re: Postfix-Sender and recipient restriction problem

Semih Gokalp wrote:
> Hi i have a problem about sender and recipient restriction.
>
> I am using postfix version 2.1.5.9 <http://2.1.5.9/>
I do recommend an upgrade to a newer version.

> mail.cf <http://mail.cf/>:
> smtpd_recipient_restrictions = permit_sasl_authenticated
> check_relay_domains reject_unauth_destination check_recipient_access
> hash:/etc/postfix/recipient
> _access
>
> recipient_access file contains:
> abc@def.ghi  OK
>
> and
>
> postmap recipient_access
>
> but not works. All mail accounts recieve mail from another mail
> address.
>
> smtpd_sender_login_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/sender_login_maps
> smtpd_sender_restrictions = reject_unknown_sender_domain
> warn_if_reject reject_non_fqdn_sender reject_sender_login_mismatch
>
> sender_login_maps file contains:
> qwe@def.ghi <mailto:qwe@def.ghi>
>
> and
>
> postmap sender_login_maps
>
> but not works.All mail accounts can send mail to another mail address.

What problem(s) are you trying to solve here ?

Suggest you read http://www.postfix.org/RESTRICTION_CLASS_README.html
and http://www.postfix.org/postconf.5.html to find out exactly what
these parameters do.

--
Random Quotes From Megas XLR
Coop: You see? The mysteries of the Universe are revealed when you break