Re: getmail configuration (How to run fetchmail as daemon at startup)

* Chris Bannister <mockingbird@earthlight.co.nz> [2007-03-27 18:45]:
> On Mon, Mar 26, 2007 at 05:28:47PM -0500, Paul Stolp wrote:
> > [options]
> > verbose=1
> unnecessary, default *is* 1
>
> > readall=1
>
> That should be read_all and the default *is* true

Thanks, I'll try removing these lines.

> > I would think that this would then use exim's spam and
> > virus checking (I actually don't have that going
> > through exim.)
>
> Have a look at example 9 in
> /usr/share/doc/getmail4/getmailrc-examples.gz

Yes, I see the filters. As mentioned by Andrei, I have
a mixed environment. I differ from him though, in that
I prefer everything be routed through the MTA. This way
seems simpler as it keeps things going through a single
route ... things can be modified/fixed in one place.

--
Paul S