Re: Browser identification to websites

Andrew Sackville-West(andrew@farwestbilliards.com) is reported to have said:
> On Wed, Mar 21, 2007 at 01:41:30PM -0400, Wayne Topa wrote:
>
> > Maybe I'll just start using the Sid or Etch partitions and forget
> > about testing, for awhile.
>
> you do know that etch and testing are still the same thing, right?

Well yes, kinda, but this testing partition used to be testing/sid
back 6-7 months ago.  I changed it to testing only, back in October,
when kernel-package stopped working.  I have purged kernel-package and
all of it's depends 3-4 times since and it still doesn't work.  It is
working on both the Sid and Etch partitions.

It is a real PITA to have to reboot to a different partition to get
kernels compiled for the other dists.  That's why I think a cleanout
and reinstall may be in order.  As that will take a 'long' time here,
I'll have to stay on one of the other dists for a few weeks.

Wayne

--
A LISP programmer knows the value of everything, but the cost of
nothing.