Re: Browser identification to websites

Not only was I able to to have full access to the site from Konqueror but not Iceweasel, but it also accepted my user id and password and gave me access to all the personal information thereon. Although the plan is a Canadian plan, I was able to access the site from Thailand, where I now am. The server hosting the site may not be in Canada, however.

When I am back in Canada I will have to investigate further with the insurance company.

				Ken Heard