Re: Browser identification to websites

Joe Hart(j.hart@orange.nl) is reported to have said:

> Wayne Topa wrote:
> > Joe Hart(j.hart@orange.nl) is reported to have said:
> >>
> > <<snip>>  Hint Joe

 << snip more >>

> I just saw that Mozilla just released 2.0.0.3 for a security patch.  I
> wonder how long before we'll get Iceweasel 2.0.0.3?
>
> Hopefully the transition is complete enough that we won't run into
> things like losing our profiles or having 2 tabs open when we click on
> something.
>
> These issues are fixed in iceweasel_2.0.0.2+dfsg-3; I'm
> curious as to what iceweasel_2.0.0.3+dfsg-1 will bring us.

They are??  Then maybe is's my partition after all, because I'm
running iceweasel_2.0.0.2+dfsg-3.  :-(

Maybe I'll just start using the Sid or Etch partitions and forget
about testing, for awhile.

Wayne

Isn't it interesting that a relevant random sig shows up when
discussing a problem program. I've said for a long time that Linux
was smart.

--
Flon's Law:
  There is not now, and never will be, a language in which it is