Re: ACL support via NFS

On 13/03/2007 18:00, Michelle Konzack wrote:

Do you have tried to backport the ORIGINAL Debian Source
2.6.9-2 to Sarge? --  I have tried it and it works.

No I didn't. Thanks for the suggestion but in the meantime I have copied what I needed with plain cp over the default NFS and then copied over the ACLs with getfacl/setfacl. Moreover, I later remembered that some files also had extended attributes, so I also used getfattr/setfattr; I believe that even the Etch rsync 2.6.9-2 does not support them so maybe it was the only way to get around it.

--
Ciao,
  Marco.