Re: ACL support via NFS

On 09/03/2007 17:00, Marco De Vitis wrote:

I'll now see if I can make it by installing the more recent rsync from backports, it's just one version behind the Etch one.

Sigh! Also the 2.6.8 version from backports does not support ACLs.
I then built and installed 2.6.9 on Sarge from sources (although the changelog between 2.6.8 and 2.6.9 only shows diffs regarding ACLs for developers), and... it still does not support ACLs! Now I'm really puzzled, as Etch has the same version and it supports ACLs.

--
Ciao,
  Marco.