ACL support via NFS

Hi,
I need to copy much data from a Sarge machine to an Etch one on the same LAN, preserving all permissions and ACLs. I tried using NFS, but I cannot preserve ACLs: when mounting the source dir on the destination machine, the destination machine does not see the ACLs on source files, so of course it doesn't copy them. Instead, when mounting the destination dir on the source machine, I get an "operation not supported" error on each copy (which is the same I get if I try a setfacl command inside the mounted dir).

Does NFS support ACLs somehow?
Do I have any alternatives, besides compressing all content and transferring the archives? We're talking about 200GB of data, so this would not be a great solution...

Thanks.

--
Ciao,
  Marco.