Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 06:34:48PM -1000, Al Eridani wrote:

> You wrote *best* and posted a link to a 3-page document that has two
> tables headed with the title
>
> Largest Transit Agencies

Just because the document lists them as the largest, does not mean that
they are also not the best.  The two are not mutually exclusive.
Furthermore, Chicago and New York are commonly viewed to have the best
public transportation in the US.  This is common knowledge.  Even if it
were not, in public transportation, bigger is better.  I explained all
of this and then you promptly ignored it.

> so I corrected you indicating that they are the *largest* and now you
> claim that I'm the one that cannot read?
>
> Oh, I see now, you must be one of those "educated" people in the military.
> Never mind...

And yet again, you show that you did not read what I wrote.

Regards,

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez