Re: A Republican!!!!!! (was Re: OT: sponge burning!)

On 3/6/07, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:
On Tue, Mar 06, 2007 at 05:33:06PM -1000, Al Eridani wrote:
> On 3/2/07, Roberto C. Sanchez <roberto@connexer.com> wrote:
>
> >if you compare motor vehicle traffic in those cities, you see that even
> >the two *best* public transport cities in the US can't even make public
> >transport work for a *majority* of their residents.
>
> First, can't you read? New York and Chicago are, according to some
> absolute numbers, the *largest* public transportation systems; nothing
> to do with the *best*.

Actually, I think you are the one who can't read.  The NYC and Chicago
public transit systems being the largest (both in absolute and per
capita) makes them the most ubiquitous and able to server the largest
number of travelers.  Did you miss the entire ongoing discussion about
public transportation?

You wrote *best* and posted a link to a 3-page document that has two
tables headed with the title

Largest Transit Agencies

so I corrected you indicating that they are the *largest* and now you
claim that I'm the one that cannot read?

Oh, I see now, you must be one of those "educated" people in the military.
Never mind...