Re: OT: sponge burning!

On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 11:25:27AM -0800, Andrew Sackville-West wrote:

> we already went throught the mean/median thing so,
>
> median household income in my district $43,2xx
> congress-critter income		       $165,200
>
> even more significant. those folks at that median income are living on
> the edge. at $165k here you could live like a king, really.

True.  But your senator has to live there *and* in DC.  Also, how many
people at or below the median income work at jobs where they are
supposed to represent the interests of thousands or hundreds of
thousands or even millions of constituents (depending on the size of the
district or state)?

Regards,

-Roberto

--