Re: Debian Installation on a cybercafe PC

Deboo ^ wrote:
which distro goes in to a USB stick?

A quick Google came up with:

This open source project puts Live Linux distributions in packages ready to load onto and boot from USB flash drives. This includes DSL Embedded, Knoppix, PCLinuxOS, SLAX, MiniMe+ SLAX, and Ubuntu! Yes, you can run Ubuntu easily from a USB key!
http://chris.pirillo.com/2007/01/26/live-linux-on-usb/

I'm sure there are several others also. My most recent Linux-on-a-Stick is SLAX, as my stick is only 256MB. Before that I had used DSL (IIRC) on a 64MB stick.

--
Kent West
http://kentwest.blogspot.com <http://kentwest.blogspot.com/>