Re: Writer Processor (was Re: Ubuntu vs. Debian ...)

On 2/11/07, Joe Hart <j.hart@orange.nl> wrote:
I thought I could use the net and find a publisher in the U.S. but
that's not how it works.  Most publishers wont touch writers who don't
have an agent and agents wont touch writers that haven't published.

How bout putting it up on one of the self-publishing places first? If
you end up selling your stock you could point to your own sales
figures and try to convince an agent to take you on.

greets,
Wim