Introduction

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a new Debian Etch user. I've switched from Kubuntu since I read about the new partnership of Ubuntu and Linspire. While I think the merging of the systems might be a good idea for new Linux users, those who have some experience with Linux will most likely feel that CNR is not the way to go.

Needless to say, I will do my best to contribute to THIS community and not THAT one. I find that both of those projects take far too much than they give back. If it weren't for Debian, neither would exist.

I am looking forward to Etch being marked Stable, and am quite curious to what the name of the next Testing Branch will be.

Sincerely,

Joe Hart