Re: What UPS to buy

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 10:54:30PM +0000, J.A. de Vries wrote:

> I agree with the advice not to skimp on the UPS. However in my case the
> device is only needed because the "aardlekschakelaar" (in English earth
> leakage cicruit breaker I believe) cuts the electricity. Not because the

It's GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interupter) here in the States. Back
OT, I recently installed a cyberpower UPS which I'm pretty happy with.
I had to use NUT to monitor it since I'm out of serial ports. For a
single machine NUT is somewhatt overkill and is correspondingly
challenging to configure, but it does the job and is extremely flexable.

dt

--
Dave Thayer           | Whenever you read a good book, it's like the
Denver, Colorado USA  | author is right there, in the room talking to