Re: OT crappy tech support [was Re: dialup connectivity problem]

Andrew Sackville-West wrote:
On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 09:31:47AM -0600, Hugo Vanwoerkom wrote:
But no technical support ever identified the problem and they would only talk to me when I said I had M$ OS installed and running.

scripted "tech" support drone: click on the start menu
me: uh huh, okay...
stsd: click on settings
me: okay </me twiddles thumbs>
stsd: now click on network connections

<snip>

That's about how it goes: except xlate that into Spanish and repeat it about 5 times and then you know *never* to bother your ISP tech support except to ask how the weather is ;-)

Hugo