Re: xserver-xorg: recent upgrade blowed out my X server

Raffaele Morelli wrote:
> mhhh... I don't have a  "Savage Video Cards" section,  I am compiling from
> 2.6.8 sources, should I use newer ones?.. but still asking myself why it
> worked..
> going crazy with this!

Mhhh... Previously, you claimed to be using debian testing. Debian
testing/etch is currently using kernel 2.6.17. Maybe there's a problem
using current xorg with about 2 years old kernel?

Could you just try installing a current stock debian kernel and see if
this helps?

Johannes