Debian sub-menu gone from Gnome

   Dear Debianists:

   Sometime in the last day or two my menu entry for
Applications > Debian has disappeared.

   I'm running unstable, using Gnome for my desktop.  I've
frequently used the Debian submenu, since the Gnome menus
can be pitiful.  (Example:  for ever since I can remember,
the Applications > Applications menu has had precisely one
entry:  Gnotepad+.)  I'd look in the Debian menu to find
most stuff.  I just checked (21 November, 1550 UTC) and my
system's up-to-date with unstable.

   I've been following this list for a few months, and have
seen nothing related to it, nor does a search of the
archives yield anything.

   Anyone seen anything related?  Have any thoughts?  Is
there a better list to ask?

--
	    Best wishes,

	    	 Max Hyre