Re: Community hostility [Was Recent spam increase]

cothrige wrote:
> I don't really follow you here.  How does holding imply not talking?
> Surely you don't make a habit of talking about topics you don't hold
> views on? ;-)

    Play on words, "holding it to one self" and "holding views".  Point being
that not everyone is using Debian for the same reason and the rabidness that
some of the radical views are presented are quite off-putting.  Not everyone
is rabidly anti-capitalist. anti-microsoft, thinks that anything more
organized than, say, Debian is "da man" and thus evil, etc.