Re: rhythmbox missing files

Sven Arvidsson on 29/10/06 14:28, wrote:
On Sat, 2006-10-28 at 21:05 +0100, Adam Hardy wrote:
Some of my albums don't show the art work and I can't find any way to show what server the plugin is using to check for artwork, or where it is configured to cache the jpgs.
[snip]
The album art and lyrics plugin are still young, and have a few kinks. I
agree that documentation about these should be added to the program and
maybe to a FAQ somewhere.

The album art is taken from Amazon, or from local files. I usually name
the cover cover.jpg and save it in the same directory as the album.
Cached covers are saved in ~/.gnome2/rhythmbox/covers/

OK, so my album is called St Dominic's Preview by Van Morrison. And there's another called His Band and the Street Choir.

What's the plugin searching with? The artist and the album tags, I guess. Just in case it was something stupid, I copied the text strings from Amazon and saved them to the tags. No dice.

Adam